How to handle when an opportunity occurs and goes on hold?
We all have experienced a situation wherein an opportunity that we have been waiting for manifested and then went on hold leaving you with uncertainty. How do you handle a situation like that-:
1) Stop being obsessed with it-: We have learnt the more you run behind something farther the thing goes.So let go and don’t think about it.
2) Follow up-: Here you need to keep rule 1 in mind and not follow up aggressively but subtly. Following up is important as the other person may forget about you or the opportunity.
3) Distract yourself -: The whole will it be or won’t it be is quite frustrating so distract yourself by doing what you love, traveling, talking to friends.
4) Explore other opportunities-: The best way to overcome a stalled opportunity is to explore the other options, this way you are hopeful and are creating possibilities for yourself.
5) Not good for you -: What is meant for you will come to you because it is good for you so if an opportunity is stalled that means there is something better waiting for you and the one that is stalled is not worth you.
6) Prayers and rituals -: Light a candle every day in front of Lord Ganesha and saint expedite. Say “Lord Ganesha and Saint Expedite ________(explain opportunity) is paused can you please remove the obstacles and make it or what is good for me happen so that I am happy and at peace, this or better thank you.”
Once you get your wish fulfilled, keep “Thank you Lord Ganesha and Saint expedite” as your whats app status
7) Don’t discuss-: Do not disclose opportunities to others till you have received it as not everyone is happy with your progress. Positive vibes only.
Miracles your way
Sheetal Sapan Mhatre